Friday, April 27, 2012

Inspiration for Today - 27 Apr 12

In the past couple of days, I have had the opportunity to be reminded that I may be living in this world, but as a Christian, I am not of this world.

I speak about wrongful acts I have witnessed (i.e. airlines trying to steal money, Christian organizations trying to do the same, arrogant people, etc), the way people handle themselves on the highways (i.e. lights not on at night, lights burned out, erratically driving, cell distraction, etc), and nearly anything in between has had me so stirred up that I want to fight.  I mean, get out and truly fight and fight everyone because of the disgust that I have seen.

However, like I said in an earlier post, there are battles that we need to place before God and God graciously takes them and reminds True Believers that we are merely living in this corrupt world for a moment.  We are not of the world any longer as Christians.  In fact, we are heavenly bodies fulfilling the Commission and loving, even our enemies, until God calls us to our eternal, permanent home.

No comments:

Post a Comment