Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inspiration for Today - 5 Dec 12

Time to meditate on God's Word...

All Scriptures are NKJV - New King James Version

Joshua 1:8, "This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."

Psalm 1:2, "But his delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night."

Psalm 77:12, "I will also meditate on all Your work, And talk of Your deeds."

Psalm 119:15, "I will meditate on Your precepts, And contemplate Your ways."

Psalm 119:27, "Make me understand the way of Your precepts; So shall I meditate on Your wonderful works."

Psalm 119:48, "My hands also I will lift up to Your commandments, Which I love, And I will meditate on Your statutes."

Psalm 119:148, "My eyes are awake through the night watches, That I may meditate on Your word."

Psalm 143:5, "I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your works; I muse on the work of Your hands."

Psalm 145:5, "I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, And on Your wondrous works."

No comments:

Post a Comment