Friday, November 18, 2011

Inspiration for the day- Nov 18, 11

Today, was my 4th day at work at my new job. As the day closed out, I was speaking with a couple newly assigned co-workers and we were talking about sound systems. I was talking about how I have DJ'd, radio broadcast, and operated church sound systems, which I enjoy and helps keep me in practice, and it led into discovering that the two new coworkers were also Christian brothers. One of which was looking for a new church home as well as I.

In this day and age, I've personally witnessed how we Christians, myself included, tend to be timid about talking about anything "church" because we never know how it will turn out or how the other person will take it. As my faith continues to mature, I continue to speak more openly about church and the various things associated, and this experience today shows that we need to not be timid because we never know what will blossom from it.

Today, I met two Christian brothers that I may not have met had I been too timid to bring up.

To God be all the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment