Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Inspiration for Today - 25 Apr 12

How do you choose your battles? Are you one that must have your own way or win? Are you one that rarely fights or simply conforms? Or do you pick and choose which one sticks out and which one is not worth it? Recently, I have had to choose to pull back from a battle myself. Though I cannot get into specifics at this time, I found myself battling what seemed to be a loosing battle. Today, I finally prayed that God would take on this battle for me while I choose to sit it out. Many times I have had to do this. There were battles that I had won, battles I had lost, battles I chose to not to even fight. However, it reminds me that God can battle a lot for us. All we need to do is give it to God. Worry, personality, temper, whatever steps in the way of yielding or preparing for battle we need to give all our concerns first to God. Many times, He'll actually handle the battle for us. Yes, there will be battles that we will need to face and endure to prepare and equip us as soldiers of God, however, some battles God can take on.

No comments:

Post a Comment