Thursday, April 12, 2012

Inspiration for Today - 12 Apr 12

God blessed my wife and I with a beautiful baby boy last night. Many new parents experience a rush of emotions and thoughts as they enter this new chapter in their life. For me, my greatest concerns are that as his parents, we are able to provide for his needs and that we will be able to lead this young man to Jesus so that we can all be in heaven together.

I realize that many Christians would reverse those two concern points but here I want to share with you my human and Spiritual desires honestly. In all things, to God be the eternal glory for it is only through Him and His mercies great things have been done.

Thank You once again, Father God for our beautiful son. It is through Jesus I pray this. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, brother! I'm here for you as you start this journey. I don't have all the answers about fatherhood, not sure many do, but the ones I have learned, I am happy to share!

    ReplyDelete