Friday, February 3, 2012

Inspiration for Today - 3 Feb 12

I apologize to you for not being as faithful in my posts this week as I should. This week has been filled with trying to finish a paper for a college course as well as 2 late evening church events.

Something I heard today on a Christian radio station was a song I've heard several times but it inspired me to share it with you.

SonicFlood sings a song entitled "I want to see you (in the secret)."

The chorus is what hit me... "I want to know You (God) more." How many times do we yearn to know God more but still shrug Him away from our busy days?

In our relationships, do we want to know our spouses more yet find a detour? Ask yourself how important is God and your spouse? Do you really want to know them more? Then I urge you to make the time and show them your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment