Sunday, November 20, 2011

Inspiration for Today - 20 Nov 11

For the past 3 Sdays, my wife and I have been looking for a new church that we can call home. How many of you have had to move and look for another church home? And, have you ever been involved or made friends well enough to stay in touch with them?

For me, thankfully, I've been in church for my entire life. However, I really never got involved and made a good family church until I reached my adult life. For more than a decade, I have had the privilege to call 4 churches family and home; Curwensville Alliance Church, Emmanuel Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, and Cross Point Baptist Church. I continue to pray for their requests and talk with my brothers and sisters whenever possible.

For me, this is the church of Christ. A family of Believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment