Thursday, February 16, 2012

Inspiration for Today - 16 Feb 12

Lots of people, right now, are in need of prayer. I'm sure that you know of at least 1 person that is in need of prayer and God's divine intervention. Many underestimate the power of prayer. Some have too little faith when they pray. They pray yet they are either realistic in their mindset or are even doubtful that though the request has been made that God will answer our request. I know I face that challenge sometimes, more so of my personal prayers than prayers for others.

However, remember that "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" - 1 John 1:9, "If you have faith as a mustard seed," - Luke 17:6, "And whatever you ask in My (Jesus) name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it," - John 14:13-14 and "let your requests be made known to God;" - Philippians 4:6 God will hear us and answer our prayers!

Confess your mistakes that you've made, this cleanses you to come before the Father. Have the faith that the request will be done. Make the request known to God in the name of your Savior, Jesus. Your prayer will be heard and answered. The answer may be wait, it may be no, since God's plan is greater than our own, but it also may actually be yes.

Take the time to make your prayer requests known to God tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment